- Changes to allow different types of scaling methods: Bicubic, Bilinear, Nearest Neighbor, and Scale Averaging (Best for large pen sizes)
- Added a "DotMatrixPathingProcessor". This just draws the whole picture with dots, never drawing lines between pixels (Should be used for Solenoid pen holder only).
- In the Plotter Configuration, added a new setting to disable the motors after drawing. Ideal if making the "home position" at the bottom of the drawing" to save power.
- On the upgrade software page, now shows the current version of the Sketchy Software that is running.
- Tooltips have been added to the "Render Options" dialog box to provide additional help on what the different options do.
How to update:
1. Download Sketchy.jar attachment on this Post.
2. Start your QuickDraw.
3. Go to the Advanced/Upgrade Software Tab
4. Click "Choose File" and select the Sketchy.jar file you downloaded in Step #1
5. Once uploaded, click "Upgrade Software"
6. After the upgrade is complete, click "Reboot Raspberry PI" and wait for it to restart and you should now be using the new Software Version
Sketchy Software Updates and information
1 post • Page 1 of 1