This version adds a few more Pathing Options. It also adds "Vertical Striping", which ensures that the picture draws from the top down every so many millimeters. This option is also on the Pathing Settings. This is specifically used for Dry Erase so the bolts at the bottom of the Pen Holder don't erase what has already been drawn.
How to update:
1. Download Sketchy.jar attachment on this Post.
2. Start your QuickDraw.
3. Go to the Advanced/Upgrade Software Tab
4. Click "Choose File" and select the Sketchy.jar file you downloaded in Step #1
5. Once uploaded, click "Upgrade Software"
6. After the upgrade is complete, click "Reboot Raspberry PI" and wait for it to restart and you should now be using the new Software Version
Sketchy Software Updates and information
1 post • Page 1 of 1